GREATPCB TECHNOLOGY provide full custom PCB assembly Services, Pls send you PCB files and Bom lists to [email protected], we can provide quotations to your asap!
Which focus on Professional factory One-stop Service from PCB design, PCB layout, PCB manufacture, Electronic Components Sourcing, PCB assembly Custom Prototype, Test, packing and PCB delivery.
Classification of electronic components
Electronic components are components of electronic components and small machines and instruments. They are often composed of several parts and can be used in similar products; they often refer to certain parts of electrical appliances, radios, instruments and other industries, including capacitors, transistors, A general term for electronic devices such as hairsprings and springs. Common ones are diodes.
Electronic components include: resistors, capacitors, inductors, potentiometers, tubes, heat sinks, electromechanical components, connectors, semiconductor discrete devices, electroacoustic devices, laser devices, electronic display devices, optoelectronic devices, sensors, power supplies, switches, micro Special motors, electronic transformers, relays, printed circuit boards, integrated circuits, various circuits, piezoelectric, crystal, quartz, ceramic magnetic materials, substrates for printed circuits, special materials for electronic functional processes, electronic adhesive (tape) products , electronic chemical materials and parts, etc.
|Minimum Component Precision||0201--01005|
|Maximum Mounting Height||30mm|
|Minimum Spacing||IC 0.3 Pitch, BGA 0.4 Pitch|
|Maximum Pcb Size||450╳ 690mm|
|PCB Board Thickness||0.1~6mm|
|SMT Board Types||Rigid pcb Board, Flex pcb Board, Rigid-flex pcb Board, Metal Core PCB|
|Solder Type||Leaded, Lead free|
|SMT||Bonding, unattended equipment, POP|
|Test Capability||Aging Function Testing, AOI, X-ray Inspection, SPI Equipment, ICT Testing, Thermal Cycling, Ultrasound Scan|
|Delivery time||Sample assembly: 3-5 days, Batch assembly: 15 days|
|Finish SMT Assembly||PCBA Assembly Process||SMT Assembly Process|
|SMT production workshop||SMT production workshop2||Warehouse of components and parts|
Q1. Why choose us?
We are an One-stop electronics manufacturing (EMS) vendor services, we can provide flexible and reliable electronic manufacturing solutions to customers, from PCB BOARD production and PCBA assembly process, parts procurement, DIP through-hole soldering, PCBA testing, cabinet assembly and product testing, packaging, and logistics services.
Q2. How to ensure your quality?
Our products meet the certification standard, such as ISO9001, ISO14001 and UL etc..., hope can your try to give us samples order to test the quality.
Q3. What is needed for pcb & pcba quotations?
PCB manufacturing: Need provide the Quantity, Gerber files and Technic requirements(raw material, surface finish, copper thickness, board thickness, solder mask colour, silk screen colour etc...)
PCBA manufacturing: PCB files information, BOM lists, stencil files, (Testing documents...), and If you can provide the PCBA samples, we can do pcb clone copy services.
(1) You need provide the comprehensive and detailed BOM bill of materials, including: part number, parts manufacturers, usage, components and parts details specifications, etc.
(2) Replaceable parts, confirm approved spare parts.
(3) Need providing the IC pre-programming, software burning test version and test method.
(4) Provide PCBA or production assembly requirements, providing specific executable files.
(5) If you need plastic, metal, cable, packaging and other special required, etc... you can send the produced document drawing to us.
Q4. What file formats do you accept for pcb and pcba production?
Gerber file: CAM350, full format RS-274-X
PCB file: Protel 99SE, DXP, PADS, AUTOCAD, P-CAD 2001 PCB
BOM format: EXCEL, WORD, PDF, TXT
Q5. What is how many MOQ?
There is no MOQ for printed circuit board and pcba assemble, same We are able to handle Small as well as large volume production with flexibility.
Q6. Can you make the quick- turn time for pcba samples?
We can provide 24 hours quick delivery for simple project pcba samples (it must be a small number of components), pls send BOM lists to us check it.
Q7. What is Shipping cost?
The shipping cost is determined by shipping method you choose, the destination, weight, packing size of the goods. if need quote to you for the shipping cost, Please let us know.
Q8. How to test PCB Boards and PCBA Products?
With Fixture Testing, Fly probe testing, AOI, Impedance test, FQC, other test method ect... for pcb boards , AOI and X-RAY, FQC, other test method ect... for pcba assemble.
Q9. What is standard shipping time?
Normal it's shipping time about need 3-5days for DHL, UPS, FEDEX, TNT, EMS.
What is SMT stencil?
1. SMT Stencil is a special mold for SMT process. The most widely used is stainless steel, and the steel sheet is generally 0.12mm (except for special requirements). Its main function is the template for printing solder paste on the PCB circuit board in the first process of SMT surface mounting.
2. Usually need to provide Gerber files or provide “TOP Paste layer” and “Bottom Paste layer” to make stencil.
3. First, before SMT placement, it is necessary to screen-print solder paste on the PCB boards, so that there is full solder paste on the circuit board pads, and then place the components on the board by automatic placement equipment. In the next step, the circuit board (which has been printed with solder paste) is heated by reflow soldering equipment to complete the soldering.
Product Range OF Applications Including
PCBA Assembly are widely used in consumer electronics, USB TYPE-C Cable, Main Control Board, AC/DC power supplies, LED lighting, household appliances, power control, electric vehicle chargers, industrial Control, automotive electronics, medical, 5G communication, optical communication modules, and other fields.